Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

Lamictal (lamotrigine) for complex partial seizures ( type of epilepsy ). Can I drink a tiny bit of alcohol?

The neurologist told me that I can't drink alcohol NO WAY!!!!!

But I want at least a tiny bit of alcohol At least something non so alcoholic. I know that some people taking antidepressants/anti-anxieties/ anti-consultants etc. take that risk of drinking but idk... can i? wht should i do?

• Penela
    Favorite Answer

Do what you want, Mr Lonely, in spite of what your neuro said. But be prepared to deal with the consequences. Your choice mate. Try it and see.

Source(s): I have complex partial too
  • Erika

In a word, sure! it isn't any information that some human beings in a rehab for alcohol abuse have tried that one. there is the two a actual and psychological dependence for people who abuse/have a concern with alcohol. it is probable a mix of the two that ought to have them drink the mouthwash. in the event that they did not have one or the two considered one of those dependencies, they does not do it, on a similar time as quickly as.