Facebook: Can my other friends see if one friend likes my photo?

If one of my friends likes a photo of mine, can my other friends see that he/she like it? or does that only happen when they comment on it?? (like if they're not friends w/ that person that liked it...will they see whatever they do to my photos?)

• Favorite Answer

The only way they will see that a person commented on it is either if they viewed the comments of the photo, or commented on the same photo. They will not be notified that someone Liked it even if they liked it unless they check

yeah they can see when they view the photo but if that friend doesn't have high privacy settings it may show up on their newsfeed as well.

not sure anymore though with all the new facebook changes.

• ?

You cant really control that - anybody who can see the picture can comment on it, and as soon as one of your buddy comments on it, the ticker shares it with all of their associates too fb is a website online for sharing things

Only if they stalk your profile or check their news feed