Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 9 years ago

What might be wrong with me ? ?

So about 3 days ago I went to a party and i drank soda and a couple of minutes after that I was really messed up i have no idea what I was doing and what not and I can't remember a lot but i know that i was taken to some apartment cause i got picked up there by some girl that took me home and told me where she picked me up and lately I been feeling sick to my stomach and dizzy and feeling like vomiting. I can't smell food because it makes me sick .. I'm thinking of going to the clinics to see what's wrong I'm just scared someone took advantage of me and got me pregnant

Favorite Answer

If someone has sex with you 3 days ago there is no way you could possibly be having pregnancy symptoms. It's very scary to feel that you've lost track of time and whereabouts - but it sounds like someone spiked your drink with something. Feeling sick and dizzy might have to do with whatever you may have been given in your drink.

I would ask some of the people present at the party and at the apartment you were picked from if they can help you retrace your evening and uncover this mystery. A clinic is not going to be able to tell you anything. If you don't get your period when expected, then do a EPT and take matters from there. Good luck.

Source(s): CCE; Certified Childbirth Educator

There's no way you can get pregnancy symptoms that early it takes at least 4-6 weeks till you get the symptoms. But I'm glad that you are going to a doctor because the symptoms you are having could be serious. And next time you should be more careful when you go to a party. Good luck and hope you feel better soon! (:

If your pregnant you wouldnt know 3days later, but go to the clinic anyways could be something else like high chlostrerol or diabiets (but those dont deal with smelling food to make u sick) get checked anyways good luck

Somebody probably spiked your drink, i would go get checked out.

maybe someone spiked your drink?