Atheist: why did you think dna can explanation all? did you know dna is acid?

scientist use complication words so no one can questioned them but I checked that dna cannot had genes since it is just acid. if dna makes people then we can make people by make dna. But some how we cant (we need god)

atheist said that this means evolution is truth because dna, but it is more truth that we cant made dna or people without god.

how do atheist explain that?

Favorite Answer

Sorry kid, your poor grasp of English and your lack of science education makes it impossible for you to understand any answer you are given. When you have completed high school we can discuss this subject.

Orange juice is an acid as well, tomatoes are acidic, lots of things have acid, almost none work they way they do on the movies, even the ones that can do serious harm are not face melting brews of death that can eat through miles of iron.

• Mulder

I think everyone else but you knows DNA is composed of acids. Its in the name, Deoxyribonucleic Acid.

If you think that "deoxyribonucleic" is a complex word in science you have no idea.. go back to school.

Source(s): Not sure if trolling.

Egypt's first born. Amalikites. Flood. She bears sent to murder 42 children.

I don't need no stinking baby murdering book god and I never will.

Worship a baby killer? Seriously Eric??? LOL

• Bryan

I've seen lots of your questions & this Is the first time I've answered. Read carefully mmkay? L-E-A-R-N E-N-G-L-I-S-H.

Complication words? They must be, for someone who's as f.o.b. as you.

• ?

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised with we do end up creating people within a few decades.

• I must say this once again.

Asians are supposed to be smart.

Asians are smart, so this guy's obviously trolling.

"I don't know how something works... it must be magic!"

This... I...

I think I hate you.