Christians: even I cannot make sense of this: Can you tell me what your fellow Christian is talking about?

"It wasn't God who said the gold was good but those human-like evolved creatures here before Adam who had named the land of Eden and the land surrounding the Garden that was in Eden along with the rivers.

This record was put in the bible to point to the fact that there were other human-like people here and that Adam was not the one doing the naming of those lands.

Later Adam's sons (called the sons of God) intermingled with the other human-like creatures through their daughters in Genesis 6.

Not everyone is a descendant of Adam (the son of God) but most do have something to do with him."

Form this previous question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201206...

Favorite Answer

beats me. definately extra-Biblical...

Several thoughts:

1. Gold was and is a precious metal. No need to belabor the point. Apparently in Genesis, before the Flood of Noah's day, there was good gold (however that's defined). I don't have an answer for anything other than that.

2. It's true that some believe there were races before Adam and Eve. I do not hold that position--my opinion is that Adam was the first man. Even so, mentioning that there was gold in a certain location was simply a remark, not anything else.

3. The final statement, I feel, is incorrect. Paul said that as in Adam, all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. See Romans 5:8. 5:12, 1 Corinthians 15, and there are other Scriptures which compare and contrast the first Adam with the last Adam, Jesus Christ.

Genesis Chapter 6 is not talking about Demons or Fallen Angels having sex with Humans.

Angels are not Male or Female they never have reproduced another Angel. They all are Spirit beings that have been around since Father God created them. So to ask them or to talk to them will only give you a deceptive mind or heart.

God loves you and you need to get to know Him.

Watch the You Tube Flick on this Link. "Death and Beyond with John Osteen"

This will give you a real perspective on Who God is and what He has in Store for you.

You and I are Spirits with a Mind and living in a Temporary Earth Suit called a Body.

so wake up and see the Real World and what is happening to you and me. for at Death you will say in your mind. This can not be happening to me I never believed this was so... Want Truth then Call

1-888-NEEDHIM For a Free live talk with some one who cares.

Someone who just want to merge Evolution with the Genesis creation story. But it's crazy, Adam and Eve were the first humans, there was no human like creatures ever in existence.

thats not traditional Christianity and alot of it is theory, i do think its fair to say that ALOT more is implied in genesis than is traditionally taught ... most leave the story as a Sunday school picture book kindof simplicity but it doesnt address alot of things that are said in the text and even can be cross referenced into other sources and religions .. its actually quite fascinating .. ive even listened to theory that at one point humans had likely achieved genetic engineering thousands of years ago ..

• Actor

interesting. could be true. some of it sounds like where "the Angels married the daughters of men." because they were beautiful. this would be those beings more advanced than man, marrying man. now, this could also mean something about other tribes and nations besides Adam. and it could also refer to the Divine.

All other human beings have descended from these two original people

“There He placed the man whom He had formed.” Not the “men,” just the one “man.”

• __

He's changing the Bible around to conform to his belief in evolution.

• Dafook?