Why does my vagina smell??

I will take a shower & hours later my vagina will smell. I have a boyfriend and we have sex alot, but I usually shower directly after. I clean inside with hand bar soap. I don't have insurance to go to the doctor, so any help? My discharge is always clear.

try a soap like summer eves personal soap that is designed just for vaginas and other personal areas. and everyone has a personal smell. but woman often can smell themselves more than other people. also make sure to completely dry your vagina. if these dont help you can go to the phramicy and talk to one of the phramists they can possible help you find something over the counter to help.

http://summerseve.com/vcare/cleansing-wash

• Bob

normally the girl smells like the last man shes been with , the male testosterone has a fishy scent and some times that what she smells inless she got yeast or bladder infection