Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 9 years ago

What would make vodka taste good?

I got some really cheap vodka (Taaka) and I dont have orange juice....so what else would make it taste good?

Favorite Answer

Mix it with vicodin and you'll get "vicodka"

• ?

Individually I've finished pictures of liquor, including rye whiskey, gin, and vodka; if you've tried gin you'll be able to notice it has a fairly herbal taste, whereas vodka could has a relatively medicinal style, or a powerful style of alcohol. Recollect citron or different flavored vodkas. It may possibly also differ with the aid of manufacturers, depending on whether or not you are attempting Smirnoff, Absolut, Citroc, or even grey Goose.

Anything strongly sweet and acidic - that's why cranberry juice is such a popular combo. If it's plain vodka, its just going to add a straight up bitter, alcoholic back to anything you put it in, no way around that - so your trying to find something that will distract your tastebuds, and stronger is better. Personally, I like making some sparkling limeade with seltzer, lime juice, and simple syrup (sugar water). Easy and a great to relax with.

Any kind of juice can usally cover up the taste. Redbull helps too. Portion size as well. More juice and less vodka.

Pineapple juice

Source(s): Exp

I feel depressed for knowing this, but I have never illegaly drank, so, pink lemonade. It is my cousin's favorite drink. From what I can see, they like it best with crushed ice.

• SERGE

ice cubes. tomato or clamato juice stick of celery and celery salt around the rim. (Its called a bloody ceaser).

• ebe b

cranberry juice

Wow, this is really a question for Google not Y/A... come on people....

also you can search Y/A fr this answer too... check this out...

dont drink it :P

that will taste good

cranberry juice, or redbull if you can get it