Why is Bilderberg trading in Obama for Romney?

It's very evident that they have decided to replace Obama with Romney but I'm still somewhat puzzled as to why. The way I see it Obama would be much better at covertly accomplishing their agenda as he has almost the entire left sedated whereas Romney has caused an uproar from both liberals and conservatives. Do you think Obama did (or didn't do) something that upset them and their agenda?

Favorite Answer

Obama failed to deliver what was expected

The Bilderberg Group has a far bigger agenda than some out of touch moron like Romney .

Romney is the poster boy for a few wealthy who want government regulation overturned to enrich themselves and entitlement scum like Carl Rove . The bankers and swindlers know they can buy propaganda . The large scale polluters stand to gain billions if EPA regulations are overturned . They attempt to buy an " R " .

Case in point , Romney lowered taxes on the rich Z( himself ) as Mass. governor and raised 800 " fees " on everybody else and STILL had a 1.5 billion deficit .

• Derek

I don't know. If I was some sort of evil, all powerful secret society, I would let Obama have his next term, so he could be like Bush and drive us further in the ground. Then, pitch Romney as a "savior" like figure.

Maybe that's not subtle enough for them. Or maybe they want Obama to look like the good guy in the long run, given their obvious left wing "principles".

Obama and Romney are interchangeable. Either one will lead us into the OneWorld Government they so badly hope to achieve.

I can only think that Romney may be a preferred candidate to the Zionists and those who want war in the ME.