My mom took my Fifty shades of grey book because of the sex scenes?

I've been reading adult romance novels with sex scenes all the time but she doesn't want me to reading them. I'm not just reading it for those scenes and I've read much more detailed stuff. If I really wanted to read sex scenes I could do a simple google search but I don't. I actually like the story and I had like two chapters left and my mom took the book out of my room and got mad that I was reading it. I'm 16, do you think it's inappropriate book for me to read? Were you reading books like that at my age? Honestly, I could write better scenes than the ones in those books but she's making a big deal out of it. What do I do?

I agree, it really isn't well written. But I always finish the books I start. I started it just to see what all the hype was about and I'm into the story (it only took me 3 quarters of the book to like it) and it's going to drive me nuts if I don't finish it

I guess I can understand that she's mad that I didn't ask or read it when I knew she wouldn't approve, it's just she wouldn't know about it if it wasn't so popular. She never said anything before. I guess I'll google it because I'm not going to argue about it. I'm just going to roll my eyes :)

Favorite Answer

Talk to your mom if you really want to read it.. Explain to her that it isn't that bad. also explain to her what you read in the book you would never actually do it.. Make her understand that you like it. I read B-more Careful when I was 15. When my g-ma found out what it was about she freaked, but i explained to her What i see in real life is a lot like the book. I live in Baltimore and the book is based here. You should try reading that one its awesome.

The most inappropriate thing about that book is the horrible writing. If you have taken a basic sex education class, you will know better to believe that the sex in the book is healthy or even plausible. But I don't think it's worth arguing over. I suspect your mom is probably more angry that you read it without asking her first. Otherwise taking it when you were nearly finished seems pointless.

The book was based on the author's Twilight fan fiction, Master of the Universe. Just google it if you really have to know how it ends. Besides swapping out the names, it is almost exactly the same.

My mums just like that I’m the youngest in my family and I’m not allowed to watch or read anything like that so speak to your mum and just tell her that you were reading the book for the story and not the sex scenes and that your more mature and you won’t go out and do anything like that from the book if you really won’t to finish the book you can go online and read it.

certain quit making prank calls. quit spying on your mom. there's a reason her door has a lock- she needs an human being secure haven from her way out of bounds youthful little ones. prepare her some comprehend. very last? How is it you comprehend the e book backbone all too properly? You sound like the baby who will advance up a criminal deviant criminal because your mom replaced into too swoft on your nosey parker in the back of.