Poll: Clint Eastwood Vs Chuck Norris Vs Morgan Freeman Vs Bruce Lee Vs Liam Neeson?

Clint 1st, Neeson 2nd

• !
    Favorite Answer

Clint Eastwood

The Chuck Norris thing is getting really old...Clint would shoot Morgan because he talks to much when Clint fires the weapon Bruce comes flying in with a flying dragon kick instantly killing Clint...I won't include Chuck since he's been ran 6ft into the ground so he's weijrngo3rijiefjrmiejw....

• ?

The 2 of them would recognize that this kind of combat would be totally futile. So as a substitute than combat, they might type a peace alliance, and bond collectively utilizing the Namekian Fusion method. Consequently fitting the perfect beast like warrior often called Bruce Norris, a half of zombie, half Chuck Norris a$$ kicking computing device.

Eastwood and Freeman are my two favorite actors of those choices and I'd say that Neeson is my third favorite.

The question is just childish !!!

This is not the first time that question of such nature have being posted.

This vs that. That vs this.

When is this and that going to end ???

Chuck Norris crushes all of those others beneath his boots.