Do guys like thick or thin eyebrows?

My friend with super thick eyebrows said my eyebrows are unnaturally thin, than I said hers were super thick, and she said guys prefer thick eyebrows. But hers are just Super McNasty!! So what do guys think of girls with thick eyebrows vs thin? Sorry Im just curious. Thanks for the answers.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol girl your friend is just jealous. Thick eyebrows on girls look really bad. It makes them look like men. For real. Thick eyebrows is super unattractive. It's more preferred on guys.

Source(s): My opinion.
  • 5 years ago

Source(s): Hair Loss Home Remedies - http://hairloss.siopu.com/?JUK
  • 9 years ago

I prefer thick eyebrows but shaped nice and not a unibrow. Also not to huge. I have naturally thick eyebrows that grow very fast. Ive got them waxed twice and didn't like it. It made me look a lot different so I keep them thick and trim them. I've never heard guys talk about eyebrows on girls.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Don`t colour them. When your eyebrows are thinner, it received`t seem unnatural with jet black eyebrows both. Use a tweezer. I recommend you to go to a legit the first time, so that you can work on keeping them instead of making your possess "sample". Making use of tweezers damage the primary instances, and in case you have no longer done it in a whilst. However in the event you fix your eyebrows once or twice every week, it hardly ever hurts in any respect :) you probably have a sister/mother/gf/and many others, they might be capable to aid you out :) excellent success!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

as a woman with thick eyebrows i have to agree with your friend.

I have not found a single problem in getting a man, with as you put it "mcnasty" eyebrows.

i find women with really thin eyebrows gross, as you get older, all the plucking will catch up with you, you will eventually have to pencil yours on.

Source(s): thick "mcnasty" eyebrows
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your friend may have a point. super thin brows that look like lines are ugly but super thick is ugly too.

• 9 years ago

THIN!!!!! o GAWD help us if girls started doing the whole thick bushy look

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i'd prefer it to be in the middle of the two but if not that thin is better. (:

• 9 years ago

unibrows are pretty hawt, u should try it some time.

Source(s): experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.