Greg asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

MLB 2K12 Xbox/ps3 price drop?

When is 2k going to drop their price in major retails from 60 to 40 (xbox 360)?

The Show has already dropped theirs - and they can't possibly be getting outsold by 2k.

Favorite Answer

This isn't a straight answer but: I believe Best Buy just ran a deal that was NBA2K12 and MLB2K12 for $40.

• Rita

I have played The Show every time it came out for the past 3 years going through a whole season (simulating no games) and while the graphics are the best there are for a baseball game, I have also played 2K's baseball game every year. The commentary in The Show just grates on my nerves now, the presentation has not changed that much at all over the past 4 years, wow we get to look at the pitchers face this year after he throws a pitch! The pitching mechanism is 2K12 is great, it does actually make you feel like you are throwing a pitch, the commentary and the stats are right on point, the graphics are a bit mediocre. It just depends what you enjoy.