Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 years ago

what does it mean to dream about climb mountains and met strong wind and snow?

i'm office worker .male. i had a nightmare last night , i was climbing mountains and met up with strong wind and heavy snow , very heavy snow and wind that made me frozen there . anybody who know this dearm meaning ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know this cool website and it could help interperet anything in your dream. It's a dream dictionary: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ Just go to the top menu and click on the letter what you want to look up starts with. Hope this helps you!=)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

in case you dream of a mountain and you're on the appropriate, it symbolizes the sensation which you have arrived and achieved your purpose. while you're on the backside, you're able to desire to coach for a not worry-free job that lies forward. - You didnt attain the appropriate and you weren't on the backside so consistent with possibility your purpose continues to be to be achieved. A dream of mountaineering shows the measures you're taking to realize and attain your aims. it is a warfare, yet the two way, you're ultimately attaining the appropriate. aims approximately snow represent the could desire to confront repressed thoughts To dream of a woman represents a choose for greater affection and appreciation. actual I interpret your dream to intend which you have your eyes and heart set on attaining some thing in existence, in spite of if enormous or small (seems especially enormous by way of fact the mountain replaced into 'extensive'). every time you regarded down the mountain you have been rather looking back at what you're abandoning and the reality it made you desire to climb swifter upwards seems which you're rather attempting not worry-free to go forwards on your existence - (and get far flung from a undesirable previous) the reality you didnt get to the appropriate on your dream i think of is by way of fact you have been dashing to attempt and get there - while we rush we make blunders. attempt and see in case you may think of of a few section on your existence which you are attempting to alter, do it with warning yet be effective approximately it on the comparable time. enable human beings help you (the girl on your dream replaced into assisting you, you didnt see her face reason she must be all of us, she ought to additionally be a destiny female pal which you will meet quickly and he or she would be able that may additionally assist you accomplish your aims). crimson outfits: "the main emotionally severe colour, crimson stimulates a swifter heartbeat and respiratory. it is likewise the colour of love. crimson clothing gets observed and makes the wearer seem heavier. on account it incredibly is an severe colour, crimson clothing won't help human beings in negotiations or confrontations." It merely seems to slot in with your dream doesnt it? looking love, being emotionally annoying, swifter heartbeat/respiratory ought to intend the way you have been feeling on the subject of the climb or maybe that incredibly you're a tad annoying. consistent with possibility you couldnt see the girls face by way of fact she replaced into hiding herself from you, terrified of being 'not adequate' for you or which you will possibly over capacity her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.