Will i get a promotion?

So I work at a fairly popular restaurant right on the beach as a dishwasher. I applied to be a busser but I had an interview with the gm and hes a dbag. So I asked the assistant manager if I would start bussing and he said if I was hardworking he would talk about it. I hear from my co-workers that I'm very hardworking and friendly. So will I get a promotion if I ask the assistant manager and how long will it take to go into effect if I get one?

Favorite Answer

I would follow up with the GM to see if you got it or not. My Manager is kind of a jerkoff, but I still have to report to him. You should have received feedback during your interview, but I would wait a week. Don't keep reminding him, since that will push his buttons. I had to do that and it took me advancing above his paygrade. That's another route I don't suggest. Good luck!

Source(s): Food service employee
  • Rick B

How would we know!?!?!?!