what clothes will be in style in the 2012-2013 school year?

i grew out of a lot of my clothes at the end of last school year and i need to get new school clothes so 2 questions. 1)what clothes do you think will be in style and 2) where are some non-expensive stores that i can get them at?? thanks:)

Favorite Answer

I don't know about the whole "style" thing but good inexpensive stores are Target, Forever 21, JCPenny, Um I'm not a huge fan of Kohl's but sometimes I have luck, WetSeal, Love Culture, Styles for Less, and I hear Nordstrom or however you spell it has good discounts.

• elvira

Developments depend on the neighborhood your developing up, northern pattern in case you are wanting hipster/indie your watching at a pair of skate shoes, low reduce ankle sox's, for a chick you need tight jeans, shirt announcing whatever that is a declaration, which might be a declaration pronouncing ur a rebellious teen. Hair is up to u hahaha i wouldn't have a pic. The indie sort derives from "indie rock" the term hipster derives from hip hop/r&b take the two patterns of track and garb and blend them collectively. My variety is punk rock style of insurgent appear however i mix a extra difficult core hipster. This entails darkish jeans that r moderately saggy at all times rocking avirex shirts hoodies, skate footwear intent their cozy:) lengthy reduce skater hair, :) My recommendation is to find your own kind that u like good luck :)