dreamwriter asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to lose fat & gain muscle?

I've cut my diet down to 1200 calories a day, and I've been working out everyday.

I know it takes awhile to get the diet and exercise to start working, but I feel tired and hungry and get annoying headaches from the food cut.

I'm not necessarily fat, I mean, I HAVE fat, and I want to lose it, but it seems impossible to eat correctly. I have no problem at all with the working out part, but finding healthy meals with common ingredients is hard. Do you have any suggestions for me?

*Most helpful answer gets BA.

Favorite Answer

Their are foods that will actually help you lose fat. Thier are excersies that will target stomach fat and believe it or not they dont consist of sit ups or crunches. I used to have big problems with stomach fat, but am getting in better shape now. Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong.

Good Luck!

http://www.burnfatbuildabs.com/

1

Source(s): Start Gaining Muscle Today - http://buildmuscle.oruty.com/?QAmI

You're getting ahead of yourself. Start out slower, you can eat 1500 calories a day (depending on your weight). Eat small meals though out the day. Stay away from processed, canned foods (yes even if the word "healthy" is in the name.) I have a great chicken recipe, here it is.

4 Chicken Breasts

1/4 cup olive oil

1/2 tsp pepper

1-2 tsp rosemary (fresh is best)

1 1/2 tsp salt

Juice of 1 lemon

2 cloves garlic

1 tsp sugar

Mix all ingredients (except chicken together)

Marinade chicken in the stuff for 30 minutes.

Grill in on a pan or grill, watch carefully it burns fast.

Eat oatmeal for breakfast, its a great fat burner (real oatmeal not pre sweetened)

Distracted dining will get you in trouble. Avoid eating facing a television or in a movie theater, as you're bound to eat more calories.

Create emergency packs loaded with healthy foods such as loco, fruits or sliced vegetables to assist you avoid unhealthy temptations.

Identify the emotional triggers that connect you with seek unhealthy comfort food. Picture your goal weight next time a trigger strikes to enable you to resist temptation.

Take every probability to move around, even in modest ways. Studies show fidgety people are typically skinnier.

Natural applesauce is an excellent dip for fruits such while bananas and melons.

Eating liquid-based foods such because natural smoothies and low-sodium soup will let you cut back on calories but feel full.

Try this bikini body challenge, I've seen results and dropped 10% body fat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZbH_X0HZqE

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=relmfu