Gabriel asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

im 13 years old and a male and i ahve 3 quetsions for girls only plz help!!!?

ok so i found out that 3 girls masturbate 2 my pics on facebook who knows how many more do...

I think its kinda weird but it is what it is...

1.) do you think they are sexually attracted to me or they are just attracted 2 me(im only 13 i don't think they could be sexually attracted 2 med do you think they are??)

2.) do u think this is a retarted question????(plz tell the truth i just wanna know how this is 2 other girls)

3.)should i say or do anything about it???

and i put this on this categoire cuz yall r girls and ya would know what 2 do about it

Favorite Answer

1) I'm asumming that the picture you put on facebook is really attractive to them. I guess if their masturbating to it they must be sexually attracted to you.

2) don't think its a retarded question but its sounds kind of a lie. I'm a thirteen year old girl and I wouldn't masturbate to a guys picture and I especially wouldn't tell the guy. I would kind of be embarassed if the guy find out.

3)Don't say anything.

I wanna see the picture you put on facebook. lol

(:

Ok well do you have clothes on? Haa if you do you must be really attractive! Why didn't you put the link of it on here so I could've judged it right. Jkjk. Otherwise they are just whores..like me..and im only 13..haa

just keep your mouth closed... dont say anything

besides whoever told you that... im pretty sure they lied.

you are 13 for god sake

They might be but just dont worry about it.