Gabriel asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

im 13 years old and a male and i ahve 3 quetsions for girls only plz help!!!?

ok so i found out that 3 girls masturbate 2 my pics on facebook who knows how many more do...

I think its kinda weird but it is what it is...

1.) do you think they are sexually attracted to me or they are just attracted 2 me(im only 13 i don't think they could be sexually attracted 2 med do you think they are??)

2.) do u think this is a retarted question????(plz tell the truth i just wanna know how this is 2 other girls)

3.)should i say or do anything about it???

and i put this on this categoire cuz yall r girls and ya would know what 2 do about it

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1) I'm asumming that the picture you put on facebook is really attractive to them. I guess if their masturbating to it they must be sexually attracted to you.

2) don't think its a retarded question but its sounds kind of a lie. I'm a thirteen year old girl and I wouldn't masturbate to a guys picture and I especially wouldn't tell the guy. I would kind of be embarassed if the guy find out.

3)Don't say anything.

I wanna see the picture you put on facebook. lol

(:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ok well do you have clothes on? Haa if you do you must be really attractive! Why didn't you put the link of it on here so I could've judged it right. Jkjk. Otherwise they are just whores..like me..and im only 13..haa

• 9 years ago

just keep your mouth closed... dont say anything

besides whoever told you that... im pretty sure they lied.

you are 13 for god sake

• 9 years ago

They might be but just dont worry about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.