Playstation Network Question?

Hey everyone. I have a question regarding PSN.. one of my good friends gamer tag suddenly dropped all the way to the bottom of my friends list... And he doesnt even have "last sign-in:" on the gamer tag. What happened to him? If he deleted or blocked me wouldnt he of just left my list?

Favorite Answer

Probably just an error with his last sign in date. That's how mine are filtered

PSN has been experiencing problems with the last sign in date, and it has been doing that to a few hundred people, including myself

It's just an issue with the connection. It will most likely correct itself if you just reset the system or when he comes online the next time. Nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps.

means he just hasn't been on for a certain amount of time so he is at the bottom of the list because he is least likely to be online.

Source(s): I have a ps3