Why is safe sex not promoted to mexican-Americans?

The Mexican birth rate is out of control and the gov is not doing anything about it. I think we should have safe sex commercials on Spanish tv networks and websites.

Because the mexican birth rate is so high they should have even more promotion of safe sex.

@A*) A higher education is extremely promoted in this country. And on BET and MTV it is full of safe sex condom commercials.

Favorite Answer

Here's a real answer for you, most Mexicans are Catholic. In the Catholic faith, birth control is condemned. Because of that, that's why birth rates are high amongst the Mexican population. But it doesn't mean that they're the only ones.

Oh Ok! im getting to the bottom of this already, you are really a black person behind that white avatar.

and the reason you used a white avatar is because you didn't want to see or hear people bashing your race, because you know they would have put you on your place. grow some balls and put down who you really are. chicken shyt!

anyway to answer your question? i know alot of well educated mexicans/hispanics that don't have any childrn at all, and if they do it's usually 1 or 2, on the other hand i have met as much white and black people who reproduce like rabbits, so go away with your racism

Mexican television does promote love and sex more, like in their soap operas, but American television promotes stereotypical thin white people as "perfect", at least mexicans embrace their bodies and dont try to look skeletal : )

It's a problem with the church. The church doesn't believe in birth control. The church teaches that it's OK to raise malnourished kids in poeverty!! The church encourages people to live in less than desirable conditions without adequate education, health care or even good nutrition.

You have a point the hispanic birth rate is out of control and something needs to be done. But nothing will cause people in this country think with emotion not logic just look at the answers to this.

I don't think they make commercials for one specific race ,if people choose that lifestyle that's on them.What exactly do you want the government to do, begin sterilizing Them or having a one baby rule like China because in reality that's insane and it will fail;just look at China they have the worlds highest population?

@I come in peace why do you have to put race in it by saying your probably black ,you do realise you are contributing to racism and prejudice right?

• Don

Right, because i mean FOX, USA, TNT and all the other networks we all watch have safe sex commercials....

This is an ignorant question and idea...

Its up to your parents to take care of that, not other people

I think that proper education should be promoted to dumb@$$ bimbo blonde party girls who spew their hateful spiteful comments on YA....too bad we cant have everything we want huh?

Source(s): I'm not even hispanic but dang gurl u are a disgusting wh*re

you clearly disliked all the sensible answers which proves you don't even deserve your question to be honored with a response.

Latinos do use condoms....are you kidding me? I hear more white people talk about "pulling out" than I do Mexicans. I have nothing against white people. You're a ******* dumb *** ****.

Source(s): 4 thumbs down? Wow, your 4 accounts right?