how can i make my car audio louder?

how can i make it super loud and clean sounding so people can hear it from across the parking lot i was just wondering? for ryc

Favorite Answer

If you have the stock stereo still...purchase new aftermarket head unit(stereo)..and maybe if you have $ new quality speakers

I wondered the equal thing after I used to be pregnant. I requested my doc and he stated it is going to now not harm the youngster at all. The womb protects your child and the track can be so muffled he would hear it however surely won't harm him. Its not gonna shake him or whatever like that. I listened to loud song in my automobile the entire time I used to be pregnant with a sub woofer, my son has high-quality hearing he has responed to gentle and loud noises in view that the day he was born. And no brain harm. I now not have the sub in my auto and play tune softly now that he's around.