Which is worst, marijuana, meth, or heroine?

My dad told me that marijuana is the worst drug on the streets?! BS! He even said that meth and heroine are much safer.

Favorite Answer

Well your dad is wrong.

• Acid09

I think your dad was being sarcastic. On the scale of street drugs being "the least worst" to "the worst" meth and heroin are close to the top and marijuana is at the bottom.

That is not to say that it cannot be laced or grown somewhere where it is exposed to something toxic. And some people get a bad reaction to it as well. But smoking a little weed is not likely going to kill you.

Your dad is right.

Not sure why you think marijuana would be more safe than meth.

Once you take Meth in moderation and correctly your all ok.

marijuana is useless and makes you lazy and tired after 10 minutes so why even bother?..

meth has the highest relapse rate for addicts and its the most commonly abused hard drug in the u.s. and the world.

its also FDA approved for the treatment of ADHD and severe obesity, whereas cannabis is not federally approved for any medical use. so meth is probably safer