Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL: Is your house creepy?

Mine is. =_= I hate it. Everything is cold (tile flooring), white walls, looks like an insane asylum. I swear. The main hallway is creepy as **** because the chandler is dim and at the very end of the hallway the bathroom door is open and it's pitch black. All the doors are closed except that one. O,o'' no noise, everything's cold, and I'm home alone. Really creepy. Not to mention the old shed in the back yard is abandoned and is creepy too.

Is your house creepy? WHYY? O_O

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ®I©E
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Aside from the life size wax clown replicas, seems pretty normal to me.

• 9 years ago

Mine is at least 40 years old. It had all creaky, cold wood floors. Its always creaking, cracking, and making noises. The house is always dark and the basement has rooms behind the walls. The house is, well at least Im convinced, haunted. Ive lived in a haunted house before(someone died in a fire before we moved there) and this house is like it.... My house scares me.

Source(s): Please answer mine? I need as many opinions as possible! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnzIb...
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

a million. previous mansions are creepier than farm properties. 2. Woods are creepier than the insides of homes. 3. Killers are creepier than ghosts. 4. Ventriloquist dolls are creepier than clowns. 5. Lol, a six-foot pit of spiders is lots creepier than your face, Lbee :P -- Rosie ?

• 9 years ago

thiers a giant abandoned 3 story barn behind my house. its very dark and has lots of cobwebs, and my grandmas old dolls are all over the place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yes.....there is a long hall and at night it looks pretty creepy. the floorboards make noises when stepped on (old house)..i also saw a ghost and it was scary as hell becuase it was a full blown apparition ...once you see it ...it's hard to deny it, (ghosts exist)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

only when I am in it..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.