Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 years ago

Girlss Help Please! burning when urinating and itches down there?

If your going to judge or be sarcastic just don't answer at all, because this is serious.

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 15 , we were both virgins and had unprotected sex twice. Neither of us have had sex with anyone else but eachother. The first time it was fine I had no symtoms, but a few days after the second time it started to burn and hurt when I urinated. Then a few days after that I started to itch down there. Now its been about a week and a half now and I'm still having both of these symtoms but the burning has gone down and doesn't burn as much but the itching is deffinetly still there. It looks normal down there no bumps or swelling juss redness. And theres no sign of any unusual discharge. I'm really scared and I don't want my parents to find out they don't know I've had sex yet and I don't want them finding out because they'll flip. I am also sure my boyfriend hasn't done anything with anyone else.

I just need some helpful answers on what I should do and what I have without sarcasm or smart remarks please , I'm really scared. Thankss

You should go to your doctor and tell her about what happened and how you've been feeling, she won't tell your parents unless you want her too. You might have a UTI (urinary tract infection) which usually isn't serious and can be treated easily. In any case, you should go to your doctor. Hope you feel better :)