Would this fake bullet necklace be allowed in schools?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/Jewel...

It's a half bullet friendship necklace with the letters "B" and "F". My friend and I have each half. Would I be able to wear this at school?

Favorite Answer

Depends on how much common sense the administrators have at your school.

Each school or school district enacts their rules differently. Some schools would totally flip out and call the police and have you expelled - there are some schools that went overboard when a kid brought a toy green army man (like in Toy Story) because the figurine had a plastic gun.

Some schools might just say that they don't like it and they will not let you where it while others might not have a problem.

Whatever you do, don't wear a fake gun belt with this necklace.

Is it particularly worth the main issue? In the event you even question that it could get you in predicament in a zero tolerance college, i'd suppose you may already understand the reply to your possess query. Simple repair: purchase it, don't put on it to university, and while you graduate that you would be able to wear it wherever/at any time when you need (except where there is a zero tolerance policy, like a college). Like the opposite woman stated, it is your senior 12 months and it is not valued at the threat to get expelled over anything silly like sporting a bullet necklace. I have got to say the reply is a enormous NO!

Yes , just take it, wear your nice jewelry