Adam H
Adam H asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

How many rings will LeBron finish with?

As we all know, winning 1 championship can often lead to winning another as demonstrated time and time again by the Lakers the Celtics and the Bull. MJ did not win his first ring until he was 28 years old, and LeBron is just 27. Do you think LeBron has a chance to win 4 rings? 5? 6? 7 even possibly?

I personally think he will finish with 4. He probably has about 10 years left in the league, 7 or 8 of them being like he is right now, 2 more that are good all star level, and mabye 3 years of good but not all star level seasons. I can't see the heat winning more than 3 or 4 rings in the next 7 seasons though, and Wade is already in his 30's. Also, if LeBron gets 6 rings will people consider him the GOAT? How about if he gets 4? If he gets 7 or 8 I think that is almost gaurenteed, but I find that highly unlikely with the Thunder being how good they are.

Favorite Answer

2or3

Lebron is more likely to win 3 rings.

Thunder will win a championship in less 3 years

He'll finish with 4 or 5, and all the haters will still hate. I'm not a LBJ fan and hated the "decision", but it's time to get over that and understand how great he really is. But he'll never be GOAT, MJ will always hold that title. MJ is the Babe Ruth of basketball, never to be forgotten.

i think of it is going to likely be corresponding to MJ, he started triumphing late in his provider and so will LeBron. in spite of if Kobe will supply him not worry-free time yet after that it will especially lots LeBron. as quickly as Kobe retires that when LeBron will shine. My guess is 4 or 5 jewelry.

If he gets married, at least 2.

he'll end up with 3 rings

1, he got what he wanted, now that's gonna be his excuse for when he fails in the future.