♥Luuv♥ asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Will gaining 4 pounds make a difference?

Hi.

Age: 15

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 111 pounds

My doctor says I have to gain 4 pounds, it's a really long story, but I just have one question: Will gaining this 4 pounds show? Even in the tiniest bit?

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

No that will not show what so ever... My weight like changes 5 pounds sometimes then I loose it all in like another week.

• Jade

I don't see why you need to gain weight? You're a perfect weight. Ideal weight at 5'3 is 110-120...But if you really must gain it, it may or may not show. You'll notice it, most likely, since it's your body - but other people probably won't see a difference. But that also depends where the weight goes to, and you can't control that. Good luck!

If you're really worried about it showing, just eat some salty/bloaty foods before your next doctor's appointment and you'll be heavier but it'll just be water weight.

Edit @ Thad - Weight isn't determined by age. It's determined by height. There's no average height for a 15 year old girl because there's both very tall and very short 15 yr. olds, and they would have very different weights. :) Just sayin'.

• Taia

Nope, not at all. 4 pounds is nothing.