Help please! Baby names?

I am having twin girls!!!! My husband and I cannot decide on the two names so please choose your top two out of these. Thanks so much! Oh and please keep in mind that his last name is DuBois, and our children are taking his last name, not mine.) Thanks again! :-)

Kerry DuBois

Amber DuBois

Christina DuBois

Kayla DuBois

Sarah DuBois

Erica DuBois

Mary DuBois

Angelina DuBois

Katie DuBois

Additional Details

I don't really care which two sound better together but how it sounds with the last name "DuBois." For example: I would rather have Erica and Amber rather than Kayla and Kerry just because they both start with "K". I'd rather have the names flow nicely, not rhyme. Thank you everyone in advance!

Favorite Answer

My favorites are Amber and Katie because they go well together as well as with the last name. They are beautiful. (:

What about Aria DuBois and Payton Dubois, I love the full name Payton Elizabeth Dubois Super cute!

Aria Rose Dubois. Goodluck on name choosing:)

Source(s): me

Personally I would choose Amber and Kayla! I love the name Kayla :) those are perhaps the two most unusual. I'm not sure where your from but these names are uncommon in Ireland but if your American then I suppose they're not! Id imagine Mary has sentimental value perhaps? It's a little outdated in my views. In Ireland Katie is soo popular so it's a bit too common is that the case in your country? Otherwise it's such a lovely name! Your so lucky to be having twins!!! Enjoy:)

Source(s): My head!!

Katie is a definite, I think. Kayla and Amber sound good also, as does Sarah. I think that the 3+ syllable ones maybe should be thrown out becuase of the way the go with the last name, but thats just me..

I like Amber DuBois and Christina DuBois :)

I like Kerry and Katie! Not because they're both Ks but because I like the way they sound with DuBois and I like those names too! Hope this helps! Good luck:)

Fae DuBois

Sehr DuBois

Kyra DuBois

These r my favorite names

Amber & Sarah

or

Mary & Katie

Erica & Amber sound the best to me.

I like Angelina and Katie