Help please! Baby names?

I am having twin girls!!!! My husband and I cannot decide on the two names so please choose your top two out of these. Thanks so much! Oh and please keep in mind that his last name is DuBois, and our children are taking his last name, not mine.) Thanks again! :-) Kerry DuBois Amber DuBois Christina... show more I am having twin girls!!!! My husband and I cannot decide on the two names so please choose your top two out of these. Thanks so much! Oh and please keep in mind that his last name is DuBois, and our children are taking his last name, not mine.) Thanks again! :-)

Kerry DuBois
Amber DuBois
Christina DuBois
Kayla DuBois
Sarah DuBois
Erica DuBois
Mary DuBois
Angelina DuBois
Katie DuBois

Additional Details
I don't really care which two sound better together but how it sounds with the last name "DuBois." For example: I would rather have Erica and Amber rather than Kayla and Kerry just because they both start with "K". I'd rather have the names flow nicely, not rhyme. Thank you everyone in advance!