I'm about to download Windows 7?

Three years ago, I bought a computer and it had windows 7 HP 64bits. Some months after, it go a virus and my antivirus couldn't delete it so i wanted to reinstall it, but I didn't know how so I downloaded a pirated version of win7. Some months after, I realized that to format my computer I should had used recovery, but it was too late, because the partition was no longer there, so I took my laptop and went to a shop near my house that fixes computers, and they told me they would do their best to reset factory settings of my pc ( I paid 50 euros to format it) and Now I have windows7 genuine but instead of 64bits, i'm running on 32bits and I only have 3 gb of ram usable. Now I messed up my computer with registry cleaners which i regret using and I wanna format my computer, but I don't wanna spend money doing it again, so I thought about downloading the pirated version of win7. I'd like to know if it's the best decision I can make, since i don't want to pay to just format. I already have a loader to generate genuine license keys and will this be like a genuine copy of windows? I also have a key on the back of my laptop , will it work?

My questions:

Is this the best decision i can make since i don't want to spend money?

Will Windows loader make my computer like original windows?

Does the code behind my laptop work like a genuine copy?

Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

I would never agree to a pirated copy of windows. Why not call the computer manufacture and

get a recovery disk? Then the product key on the back of your computer would work.

The recovery disk would only cost you around 45 bucks. Give or take a few dollars.

Source(s): Computer Technician

search for windows 7 ultimate 64 bit in thepiratebay website. looks for the one that has lots of seeds and leeches. Read the comment below and you will know if is good or fake one. Try to find the one that does not have any extra cracks and stuffs. You can easily find it out and comments and up-loaders description. Probably you would know how to download torrent files, if you don't know then just google it.

then you can have it into disk. you have to burn it carefully to make it bootable by burning just the contents in the file. you may do it with usb flash drive using a software.

Source(s): did for my self

Dont use web explorer, its the worst browser available in the market by using a long way - the one purpose so many individuals use it's that it used to be prepackaged with windows for so long, and because it used to be forced upon men and women Microsoft didn't need to fear about making it a good browser. Use firefox or Chrome like others have mentioned.

well since they messed up they should fix it

you can backup, burn the windows 7 x64 to a dvd, reboot, boot on the cd, theres a format option somewhere, then install

if you dont give a genuine cdkey windows will pester you with non-genuine warning messages and some things like windows defender wont work

• Edwin

Download official Windows ISO's here: http://www.mydigitallife.info/download-windows-7-i...

Download 'Bootable USB Tool' to mount the ISO here: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/p...

...boot from the usb and follow prompts from there. (You may have to activate OS by phone, that's all.)