Help me! I really need help with my acne?

So I have been using strong topical cremes for my acne for a few weeks that was prescribed from my dermatologist and it's only been making my acne worse, before using the topical I was using retin-A and minocycline and it was perfectly fine my skin was clear and now it's just ruining me, I'm seriously about to cry because I have to start this school tomorrow with a lot of rich kids and they're going to make fun of me, I know this because it has already happened, so is there any way to clear up my acne in a short amount of time? Please help me ):

@Cheese, I'm not a snooty rich kid, I just go to a rich school for the summer because I take classes there -_______- you shouldn't say stuff like that if you don't even know me.

Favorite Answer

Hey, I know what your going thru. I tryed several creams, even pills. It never got better. Then I read a home remedy article in teen magizen. Try crest toothpaste. The white one with baking soda. Put a dab on each pimp, before bed. When you get up in the noting, wash your face and they will look alot better. Within a week you face should clear up alot.

Source(s): Tryed it, and it helped alot

You can use Aloe Vera (the big plant thing) and cut part of the leaf off and rub that stuff onto your skin the gel should be clear and if it is yellow then rinse it off in the sink or something, you should do this either multiple times during the day or about 2 times a day, you can also use the lemon treatment, cut a lemon in half and rub it onto your whole face, that will kill germs and lighten your skin. only do the lemon if your skin isnt so sensitive.

Source(s): do it all the time.

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Vitamin B3 pads or Nicotinamide pads. Works on body acne too.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Niacinamide also helps diminish skin-hyperpigmentation (acne scars).

Bad acne is INTERNALLY caused. Get a doctor (dermo)

to prescribe a strong antibiotic like tetracycline. Worked

in our family. See full data in Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetracycline

You sound like a snooty rich kid. (I don't like them much.) But I will suggest a facial green clay mask. You can get it at walgreens or cvs for $3-4.

sweating helps and soap and cucumber wipes and no make up and turkey and tomatoes and germeline