Me and this girl slept in the same bed but we did not have sex?

Ok so, last night I went to my friends party. And this girl that I have met like 5 times now and texted for awhile went there. She has a boyfriend but she is really hot. Everyone was going to sleep and my friend said you can either sleep with me or him. The girl chose me and we got ready for bed. I got undressed, in my boxers. and she just hopped in with her clothes on. We talked for abit and about 20 minutes she said she was too hot and usually sleeps in her underwear. So she took off her pants and was wearing only a thong. Almost all of her *** was showing and i was already turned on. She got in the bed and we talked for another 10 minutes. By now she was close to me and her *** was right by my d*ck. She started talking about how she couldn't fall asleep and stuff so I told her its fine and that it was just because everyone was to drunk. It felt like we were really close to eachother now and I was getting really horny. But because she has a boyfriend I respected this and didn't try and make a move. It almost seemed as if she was teasing me. When I woke up in the morning she got up with me. She was still in the G-string or thong or whatever with her *** showing. She stood up right infront of me, didnt bother to hide it and put her pants back on. We walked downstairs and I noticed i was way to tired and needed to go back to sleep. So I said im gunna sleep for another hour and she said she wanted to also, so she followed me back upstairs. We got in bed and talked a little more. I was now getting the feeling that she really WAS teasing me. She took off her pants AGAIN and hopped in the bed. Now her *** was really close to me and within minutes it was touching me. Finally I fell asleep and then I woke up and said I needed some food and right away she stood up, in her thong and put her pants up not caring if I saw or not. This was akward cause I told you before i dont really know her. We went downstairs and ended up joining the others. I just want to know what she was thinking? was she teasing me? did she want to have sex? She has a boyfriend!!!

Yes She Wanted To Have Sex With You

Source(s): me

Respect to you for being able to pass up some buns I don't think i would have been able to not stick it in.