All i can drink is sprite?

There is no other liquid in my house i can drink i don't like tea or coffee or cola because when i got braces i stopped drinking it now it gives me sore heads and there is no sprite in my house, what can i do until i get some?

we only have tap water and it tastes like chlorine or something...

Favorite Answer

Try Choffy, Choffy is made from 100% premium cacao (cocoa), beans roasted and ground to create a rich drink that provides long-lasting energy and whole-body wellness. Not only does Choffy taste good, it’s really good for you. It contains no sugar, dairy, or chemicals; in fact, all it contains is premium cacao.

Choffy is an everyday casual drink just like your morning coffee but healthier for you.

For more info please visit:

Drinkchoffy.com/thukill

• MeMa

Since your tap water taste like chlorine try boiling some on the top of your stove for 5 minutes.

I know this is how you sterilize water, thinking it may remove the chlorine taste too.

Good Luck!

Buy crystal light. No carbs, no sugar (uses fake sugar), and 5 calories. You can buy packets or make a pitcher and they have a ton of flavors. If you need something right now...do you have lemon juice? You can make lemonade. Do you like ice tea? You can brew tea and make sweet tea like the kind at McDonalds...yum :)

Water is the best for your body.

i think the the way is drinking water cause it good for health.