What does the 'typical' traditional Scottish Celtic person look like?

Eyes, hair, skin etc.

I'm half celtic (My father is full) and even though my mum is Welsh, I don't have the dark curly hair like she does (She's full welsh, but has dark hair for some reason). I have very very pale skin and light blonde hair. My eye colour is a light green also.

Q.2 Do you think I sound more Celtic?

• Éilis
    Favorite Answer

Celts were originally dark people with dark eyes, hair and sallow skin. It's why when you go to the edges of countries like Scotland, Wales and Ireland you find darker people than you do in places that were more likely to be invaded.

I live in Ireland and around half of the population have brown hair, often dark brown hair. The Welsh are the same. You seem surprised by this even though the original inhabitants were from what is now Spain and Portugal and were Ibero-Celts.

Q.2 No your mother does.

All Scottish men seem and sound exactly like Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons. They all wear kilts, tam-o-shanters, and sporrans, even when they shower, which is infrequent. I am now not sure what to tell you about Scottish women for the reason that I've by no means been able to inform them apart from the sheep.

Modern day celtics can have those characteristics but you sound more like a germanic, specifically a nordic

You sound Danish, like a Viking.