Where can I find unique US street names?

Many cities in the USA have a broad st, market st and main street. All the #'s and letters are also covered multiple times. A lot of Elm st., Oak st, Cherry St. etc. But, did anybody write a book or is there a list online that lists all of the unique street names in the United States? ie meaning there is only 1 street named that in the entire country. There has to be a list like that, right? Anybody know?

I live in NJ and have seen Shades of Death and Unexpected. There is also a No Name St. and several other really strange ones. I find Tater Peeler, Bucket of Blood St and Psycho Path pretty interesting. Not so much on the intersections.

So what I was thinking was, if I find them interesting, somebody else must have found it interesting enough to write a book or list of them.

If not, should I? Or maybe even make it into a TV show...documenting these streets, how they got their names and interviewing the people who live on them. It'll be called "Unique Streets" or "The Road Less Traveled". Would you watch it? Thoughts?

I'm not looking for quirky names, I'm looking for "only" names. If there were two "Shades of Death" roads in the US, it wouldn't be making the show.

Favorite Answer

10. Tater Peeler Road in Lebanon, Tenn.

9. The intersection of Count and Basie in Richmond, Va.

8. Shades of Death Road in Warren County, N.J.

7. Unexpected Road in Buena, N.J.

6. Bucket of Blood Street in Holbrook, Ariz.

5. The intersection of Clinton and Fidelity in Houston

4. The intersection of Lonesome and Hardup in Albany, Ga.

3. Farfrompoopen Road in Tennessee (the only road up to Constipation Ridge)

2. Divorce Court in Heather Highlands, Pa.

1. Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich.

Those are probably wacky enough to be unique.

Carrara (a place in Italy the place marble is quarried). Deco (like paintings Deco), or some connection with an artist which incorporate Patrick Nagel; seek for his paintings, and you will see why. (probable "Rio"?) something proper in jap. i'm reminded of the assumption of "wabi," which interprets sort of to "the perfection of imperfection." If this kitten have been organic white or organic black, or a conventional black-and-white kitty, he/she would not be virtually so diverse. And definite, that sounds like an cute little kitten.