Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

In the United States, how does a citizen sue a government official for malfeasance of the office?

1 Answer

  • Betsy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    When a government official is guilty of malfeasance, that official is removed from office. There are no monetary damages paid by the official.

    The procedure for removing an official from office depends on what office the person holds and on the laws of the state.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.