ochiqueen asked in HealthOptical · 9 years ago

Can 3D glasses work as reading glasses?

I don't have an official eye problem, as I dont wear prescription glasses or contacts, but I am a college student, studying to be a doctor, so my glasses are pretty intense and I do a lot of reading via the computer. I have used my 3d glasses when I read and it seems that everything else is more focused. Any ideas if it helps?

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Not sure how the 3-D glasses work but, maybe they are polarized and reduce some of the glare or whatever from the computer? I suppose you could also try the cheap drugstore reading glasses and see if they help with reading.

No. 3D glasses aren't made for focusing on text and other things. Prescription glasses are the only types of glasses that can ensure improvement in your sight. If your eye problem isn't bad, then you can always buy the reading glasses sold at places like Walmart, which work, but are only meant for reading.

If you put the glasses on and they look great on you..go for it!! It's not about the name but how it makes you feel! I say go for it!

all i can say is if it helps then just wear 3D glasses for reading. (if you don`t want to get reading glasses)

nope but your sun glasses might help

problematic situation. lookup at yahoo. that will can assist!