Steve O asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Neo-con Dick Cheney and Donald Ramsfield were responsible for war in Iraq and falsification of docs.Shell we?

shell we trust cons who are in Washington DC in near future? The same people who were working as "advisers" during Bush era and who had some responsibility for that unnecessary war, they still work there.

A perfect example is that Mitt Romney doesn't want to withdraw the troops from Afghanistan.Who advised him to say that ? I don't think he writes his speech.He has this pathetic excuse that we must ask generals what to do.Well Mr Romney...the president is the chief-of-stuff and not the generals.

Update:

@Tiff: Obama did not **** up on foreign policy or in anywhere else.He withdrew combat troops from Iraq and is planning to withdraw troops from Afghanistan.What part of this is a **** up ?

Update 2:

@Ogma: you are so stupid that you can not answer a question so you rather insult someone personally.If you don't have anything to say about the subject then don't answer.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Uh.. no, they were not. And even today, not a single liberal has provided a single shred of evidence that any documents were falsified.

And when you start off with a patent lie and falsehood, then I don't really give a flyingfvck whatever else you're bicthing about.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's true you may get a marginally better foreign policy with Obama but still unconscionably murderous and imperial. The difference between the neocon types and the "liberal" cfr types is only in degree and rhetoric. Both sides are beholden to Israeli politics and power plays associated with resource control. There is little point in making it a partisan issue when similar interest groups fund both sides and the rare Paul/Kucinich outliers of each party are completely marginalized and innefectual.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

actual no longer something. All Cheney made replaced right into a retirement examine that at the same time as he replaced into vp contributed to charity. He replaced into investigated via the FTC various cases and they found no longer something. Why are you no longer asking how a lot money some congressmen are making through insider procuring and promoting? Your tale makes no aspect out of something that concerns your question.

• imaxkr
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You must have forgotten all of the democrats that were calling for the removal of Saddam, from then Senator Hillary Clinton on down, based on the very same intelligence PRIOR to the 2000 elections.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cheney and Rumsfeld are War Criminals and should be hanged as such.

Romney's just another puppet king for the evil empire. If he had any integrity he would get rid of that trigger happy fcukwit Bolton.

• I don't deny what you're saying about the Republican establishment, but how can you not see that it's hypocritical to give Obama a pass?

"Shall we trust cons"? Shall we trust Obama and progressive Democrats? I don't think we should trust either... Trust is not given, trust is earned, and both Obama and Romney have already PROVEN that they're not trustworthy...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your glorious UN was responsible for the inspections. Bush was an idiot for trusting those backstabbing scumbags

• 9 years ago

Your opening assertion is a lie.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just wondering, why do you think that its a green light for Obama to **** up just because the last guys did it?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your apparent lack of intelligence worries me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.