What's Bed Bath and Beyond's current Wedding registry return policy?

Can you still return gifts for cash instead of just store credit? I know this used to be true but I hear conflicting answers if this still is the case.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Katey
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a crazy idea.... why don't you give Bed Bath & Beyond a call?? :O

• marian
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My experience with mattress bath & beyond's registry has been nothing but exceptional. We got married Dec. 1 final 12 months, and just now have gotten around to exchanging and returning things we bought from our registry (we were moving and getting settled, too). They'd no quandary taking back the towels, plates, and many others. That we had received but transformed our mind on, so i'm certain they would not have any problems with your exchanging anything that used to be broken. Just explain the situation to them. Excellent success!

• 9 years ago

I doubt it's cash...but then again I never heard of any store giving cash when an item is returned without a receipt, unless the amount was below 5 dollars. People have abused the system so much I think stores loose too much money ? I would just call and ask to be sure

Source(s): guest services at target through high school and college
  • Gidget
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I believe that if the item is from your registry then they'll issue you cash back but otherwise it's store credit. I would call your local store and confirm with a manager first.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

For everything we returned, we got store credit. I didn't ask about cash though.

• Woods
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regfeatures.asp?

You need to ask at your local store to verify the policy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.