Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

BREAKING NEWS!!! ALL the police forced rioted against Obama, the US is lawless!!!?

police protest cuz they are paid $157 every month and now they refuse to work and are armed and took their HQ.

• Favorite Answer

It's not Obama whose goal is to lay them off and cut their wages. Romney was just mocking them the other day when he said Obama wanted to hire more of them. He thought that was a joke. That's how much he cares about Police Officers. Why does he hate America?

Jose'. This Is Great News! Obama is a Fraud and a Failure! I Pray for his True Salvation in Jesus and getting his Heart Right with God! Obama was born in Kenya Africa! As a young boy, he was made a British Subject! When He was 4 days old his Parents took him to Hawaii to meet his Grandmother! His Parents go him a Registration of Birth with the Birth Place listed as Kenya, Africa! http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/ Sadly He Was! And I believe he is doing his Level best in Destroying Everything that Makes America Unique and the Land of Opportunity! That's in the Past Now, I'm Afraid! Peace Be Unto You and God Bless! Jane

Source(s): Praying For America To Wake Up and Stop Ron Paul with his plan to Split the Republican Convention! Because if he succeeds with his Delussions and Lies, Obama Will Remain in Office!

Police are paid by the city that hired them. The federal government has nothing to do with local law enforcement.

$157 a month? If you're gonna troll, at least ATTEMPT to make it sound realistic. I'm a security guard and I made $170 yesterday.

157 a month?

Me gets more mony then that and i mow lawns i make 200 a weak police men always chase me and want to beat me only cus me is mejicano

All the police attacking a black guy, was that intended?

That sure as heck makes no sense. Where is your source and where is the actual question?

And awake, and arise from the dust, O Jerusalem; yea, and put on thy beautiful garments, O daughter of Zion; and strengthen thy stakes and enlarge thy borders forever, that thou mayest no more be confounded, that the covenants of the Eternal Father which he hath made unto thee, O house of Israel, may be fulfilled.

32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

• ?

im in canada

and know little about this obama

Quit sniffing that glue. It shows you how stupid you are.