I need your help.. longboard..? or a camera.. PPLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

okay so, i graduate this year.. and every year i receive something for good grades.. i can either get a photography camera or a Long board..

long board cons; id only use it a few times with my friend.. and up and down my street..

pros; ive wanted one for forever, ill finally be able to long board with my friend and learn how to.

camera cons; i have an iphone4 with a good camera,

pros; ive always wanted to be able to be in photography with a good camera

so i need help to decide by Wednesday the 27th 2012,

• Favorite Answer

get the camera. learning photography will help you in life, including to make money.

you can sell your photograph work online then make enough money to buy your self a long board

Longboarding is extra good and you to quicker is like sulfing. Skateboarding is extra exciting i think of and you do no longer in basic terms holiday down hills the entire time like a longboard. you're able to do tricks with a skateboard. wish that helps. 2 365 days skater.

Whichever has the most pro's or least con's. But if it were me, id definitely say camera.

Go with the camera. You'll get much more use out of it.