Different ways to spell Aaliyah?

I don't like the "Aaliyah" spelling. I like "Aleeya" but no one seems to like that spelling ) : Other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Aleeya, Aliya, Aleya, Aleah, Aaliya. Someone already asked this.

I don't like the spelling Aaliyah either and sorry to me Aleeya isn't much better.

I have Aliya spelled like this on my favorite girl's name list.

I also like the spelling Alia.

:)

Aaliya, Alia, Aliya, Aleigha, Aeligha, Aleya, Aleiya, Aleiyah, Aliyah, Aleah, Aleeah, Aaleea, Ahleia and that's all I can think of. Ps: Why don't you like the spelling "Aaliyah"?

Alia, Aliya, Aleia, Alea, Allia, Alliah, Aleya, Aliea, Aliyah, Aaliyah, Aliah

Aleah

Aleeah

Aliah

Aleea

Aliyah

Alea

Ahlea

I dont like the double A begining either, however its the well known spelling and lots of people prefer to stick with that. Im not a big fan of Aleeya either as it makes me want to say uh-lee-ya and I like to say uh-lee-uh. Id prefer Aleah or Aliyah

Butchering the spelling is just tacky. If you don't like the proper spelling, move on.

• marian

Unless she is going to are living with the canine, who cares about that. I hate strange spellings. No one knows what the identify is or how the pronounce it. Spell it the right method.

My friend spells its "Alia"