What to do outside during the summer?

Me and my friends decided that we are spending way too much time inside. It's summertime, we are young ; we need to stop wasting away in the house. We are 19-22, we live on our own, we live in a small town in the mountains of southwest VA.

We went to bonnaroo a couple weeks ago which was amazing.

We've thought of picnics and hiking, barbeques, swimming (not at the pool) just getting out and riding around. Maybe unconventional stuff that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Favorite Answer

Take daycations to historic sites like Appomattox Courthouse and Skyline Drive. There are so many important sites from the Civil War and Revolutionary War in your area, take advantage of the wonderful weather to see them. You are close to lots of national parks, national battlefields, and national historical sites. Pack a picnic lunch and go explore.

Say yes to EVERYTHING for a day

Sleep over on a trampoline, also cover it in soap and tie garbage bags to your feet and jump on it

Camping + Bonfire with a whole bunch of friends

Sailing

Make a music video (actually so much fun)

Make and play battle Shots (google it, its amazing)

Use ice from freezer to have a summer snowball fight

Topless tanning\skinny dipping

Watch the sunrise and set

Do some ******* intense drunk parkour

Intense beer pong tournament (troll rule included)

Watch Magic Mike (you'll DEFINITELY remember that for the rest of your lives...)

Put messages in balloons and let them go

Jenna Marbles Drinking Game

Play an intense game of beach ball volleyball on the beach

Make jiffy pop

have a roof top party

plan a road trip

buy some big floppy sun hats like the ones from jersey shore...

go on a road trip to an all year mountain and go spring skiing in a bikini

make out with someone in a bathroom stall or change room

think of the craziest thing you can imagine, then somehow find a way to do it.

have fun!

Go just have adventures, take a day and plan something for you guys to do:)..I went on a trip to Colorado last year the mountains were so beautiful and so was the scenery, just mesmerizing. The thing about that trip was that the people I was with were really boring. I feel that if your with your friends ANYTHING can be fun.

Some Examples:

Tanning

Clubing

Visit a different state

Canoeing (my personal favorite)

Take random walks at night

drinking:)

Go to theme parks and festival

..sometimes it's even fun just to go to a friends house for a few days

Source(s): Hope my answers helped:D
  • CMC

Put some lawn chairs outside and turn on the sprinklers. Drink lemonade mixed with iced tea and just talk.