Cycle question help thanks.?

If my period lasts 7 days does that mean i have a 35 day cycle last time i counted it was 35

Favorite Answer

No. I think you're counting from 28, is that right? The 28 day cycle is just an "average" that the doctors use. Every woman is different. You should count your first cycle day as the first heavy day of your period. You should count the last day as the day before your NEXT period. This is usually somewhere between 26-34 days, give or take. No woman is the same. My cycles are usually 31 or 32 days. Your cycle length really has nothing to do with your period. Your cycle length has everything to do with when you ovulate!

Hope this helps.

Hey dear,I've experienced that too due to my sexual life it may delay or even rush!!it should go back to normal in your next period but apart from that I think its abit normal because even before I started having sex it has happened but don't panic just wait and see and if it continues consult a doctor:-)

Source(s): Petals