Are two AP classes (Biology & Eng. Lang) too much to handle?

I'm taking AP Biology and AP English Language, two favorite subjects of mine and both classes will be taught by awesome teachers. I'll also be taking H Spanish, H World Regions, and regular Trig.

Is it too much to handle? I've already got a taste of the workload- this summer I have to read/analyze 4 books for AP Lang and read/takes notes on 10 chapters for AP Bio.

Also, it should probably be known that I'm a huge procrastinator, yet I managed to pass my entire freshman year of Honors classes with an 87 average. I know it's nothing to brag about, but it's one of my struggles and it's also one of the reasons why I want to take AP classes, to work through it this year.

Oops, I meant sophomore year lol. I'll be a junior this year.

Favorite Answer

you should be fine, I recomend takes 2 at a time 3 at most, just force your self to go home and just sit down and do your homwork before anything else, that's what I had to do with ap history, other wise you will fall behind

Source(s): going in to my senior year