please help! my windows movie maker has issues!?

i tried editing a video almost 3 months ago, but it would act stupid..

i would edit it and its ok, but when i publish the video to desktop, i would watch the whole video to see if anythings wrong, so i watched and the clip would stop but the background music that i kept while editing continued playing! i thot it was just a fluke, so i restarted the computer and it still does that. so i gave up and i tried again 3 months later and still does that! why??

PLEASE HELP!!

if u were wondering the components, it was a video in which i talk and i edited in music, it has credits at the end.

the video is 3 parts, the 1st and 3rd are ok but the one im trying desperately to fix is the 2nd part

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You'd better try another professional video editing software.

I recommend AVS Video Editor. Very easy to use, simple and fast enough for casual use.

• 4 years ago

turn movies are in lots of circumstances in mp4 report format that's unlike minded with living house windows action picture maker who settle for purely some report codecs like avi, wmv, mpg, asf and so on, so u ought to transform ur turn movies to the corresponding documents, attempt this one if a threat, stable success :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.