Is it physically possible for me to gain 5 pounds in 3 days?!! (please read)?

So three days ago I was 97.5 pounds in the morning. Today, I was 102.5 pounds! wtf? These days I ate slightly more than normal, about 1500-1700, but I also exercised more than normal. I walked at least 4 miles each day. I'm 17 years old and 5'2 so I thought that would put me in maintanence at the most.. I used to eat soo much more but then again I weighed more too :/ i'm very frustrated right now because today I "binged" but I only ate healthy vegan stuff. I had about 1900 calories today but I have walked 10 miles in the past 24 hours. Also recently I have been feeling very bloated and at first I thought it was my period, but then it never came, wtf? it's supposed to come around this time though.. i have never ever been this bloated before and its ridiculous. like i look like i'm 3 months pregnant and i've been getting 35+ grams of fiber every day.. is it maybe because i'm eating too much protein? cause i have been eating more than usual recently (like 60-70 grams) but i didnt know that had any negative effects.. oh also i took a diet pill yesterday (zantrex 3 fat burner) which i know i dont NEED but i was kinda angry at the time and its a long story.. but could that be whats making me weigh more?? kinda ironic isnt it... :/

Favorite Answer

Some foods and substances cause water retention, which isn't anything to be too alarmed about.

In the case of this, the TIME in which you weigh yourself will have a large factor.

I mean... obviously if you were to weigh yourself right after a meal you are going to weigh more.

Obviously if you were to weigh yourself at the hour furthest from your last meal or beverage... you will weigh less.

Heck even 0-calorie water causes weight, but it isn't permanent.

Even 0-calorie intake is not IMMEDIATELY expelled by the body, so no need to be alarmed.

Firstly as you are still growing it is perfectly normal to be gaining weight, some women also find they weigh more around the time of their period, around 4 lbs and has you have been exercising more muscle weighs more than fat

it fairly is in basic terms too difficulty-free to do. eat leaner much less oil in meals and eat an entire grain wheat bread and specific ok for cereal and snack in basic terms an apple and dinner in basic terms eat much less oil meals and in basic terms vegetables or like a salad and exercising and that i wager you are able to lose extra beneficial than 2 pounds in 5 days stable success :D yet you will no longer like it cuz i understand you will lose extra beneficial than 2 pounds in 5 days:D