Do some Christians just want bad things to happen?

I hear allot and I mean ALLOT of Christians talk about how the world is going down and how there is so much corruption. Why aren't these Christians praying against all this evil? Why aren't they praying for their government like God tells us too? Why are they just sitting back while everything goes down hill? It seriously gets on my nerves. They're always tell non-saved people there is hope for them, but yet they think there is no nope for the world? Do Christians not read their Bibles anymore? I'm a Christian and I don't even get how some Christians think.

We are, but then there are the DEMONrats that will do anything to destroy the last greatest nation on the planet. You see and listen to their left wing control media and watch their Hollywood propaganda films. How many time have you seem them play the "Race card?" If you didn't vote for this guy, then your a racist. How about, NO. This guy is not qualifies and is a complete idiot and since then it has come to light those who didn't vote for him were right and if the rest of those who were brainwashed last election do it again, then we'll be even more worse off than we are now. Now the other guy has a little bit more experience, but not doing what needed to be done to set himself apart as this great leader. And everyone who hasn't been braindead for the last 25 yrs knows who should be president, but is outnumbered by these same zombie followers. If you could pray for them to wake up and see the truth instead of living in their own perversions.

Because most of them believe that since they are believers, that is all that matters. And then you've got the ones that want something bad to happen just to prove that they were right all along.

No, they read their Bibles still. But...There is such thing as misinterpretation. That seems to be a major problem. Because I see more hate than I do love and peace. Complete opposite of what someone like Jesus or God would want....

For immediately after I had learned these things of you I inquired of the Lord concerning the matter. And the word of the Lord came to me by the power of the Holy Ghost, saying:

8 Listen to the words of Christ, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God. Behold, I came into the world not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance; the whole need no physician, but they that are sick; wherefore, little children are whole, for they are not capable of committing sin; wherefore the curse of Adam is taken from them in me, that it hath no power over them; and the law of circumcision is done away in me.

• moose

Just because they say that the world is going downhill does not mean that they don't pray about it.

One word - Schadenfreude...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

~

i prefer cheesy puffs

They are praying.Nobody is listening though,so there are no results.