what type of game i should get next?

i mostly bought shooters i have a ps3 i wanna get a game that like an rpg or a really good hack and slash so any suggestions

Favorite Answer

Skyrim is an open-world first-person fantasy RPG it's definitely one of the best RPG games in existence, hands down. It freaking rocks.

Alice: Madness Returns is a fantastic RPG. It's a sequel to a game that came out in 2000, but you don't need to have played the previous game to understand this one. I also recommend the original, but not only is it quite expensive if you don't get it on a system other that PC, but it can glitch a lot. Alice: Madness Returns is a hack and slash, as well as just in general, a beautifully made game.

Another game I recommend would be Resonance of Fate. The battle system is VERY complex depending on what system you play it on, so it's a bit tricky to get the hang of at first. It has a really wonderful storyline, and I defiantly recommend that you play it.

I'm also guessing that you've probably tried out a few Final Fantasy games. If you haven't, then I highly suggest you do. Final Fantasy 13 is much more battle oriented than any of the other ones I've played, and it has a pretty good storyline. Also, if you haven't seen any gameplay of it before, the graphics are AMAZING.

Hope this helped =^_^=

Source(s): My own experience playing video games

Little Big Planet

well, little big planets and alright game... but you get bord of it real fast... and the story line is WAY to short, i suggest you get skyrim :) it keeps you very busy and everybody i know who owns skyrim sofar really likes it including me :) check out the trailer and little playthroughs on youtube!