what type of game i should get next?

i mostly bought shooters i have a ps3 i wanna get a game that like an rpg or a really good hack and slash so any suggestions

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Skyrim is an open-world first-person fantasy RPG it's definitely one of the best RPG games in existence, hands down. It freaking rocks.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Alice: Madness Returns is a fantastic RPG. It's a sequel to a game that came out in 2000, but you don't need to have played the previous game to understand this one. I also recommend the original, but not only is it quite expensive if you don't get it on a system other that PC, but it can glitch a lot. Alice: Madness Returns is a hack and slash, as well as just in general, a beautifully made game.

Another game I recommend would be Resonance of Fate. The battle system is VERY complex depending on what system you play it on, so it's a bit tricky to get the hang of at first. It has a really wonderful storyline, and I defiantly recommend that you play it.

I'm also guessing that you've probably tried out a few Final Fantasy games. If you haven't, then I highly suggest you do. Final Fantasy 13 is much more battle oriented than any of the other ones I've played, and it has a pretty good storyline. Also, if you haven't seen any gameplay of it before, the graphics are AMAZING.

Hope this helped =^_^=

Source(s): My own experience playing video games
  • 9 years ago

Little Big Planet

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

well, little big planets and alright game... but you get bord of it real fast... and the story line is WAY to short, i suggest you get skyrim :) it keeps you very busy and everybody i know who owns skyrim sofar really likes it including me :) check out the trailer and little playthroughs on youtube!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.