How can i become handsome? Plz Tell Me Some Home Remidies for this skin pic attched?

How can i become handsome?

Plz tell Me Some Home remedies for become handsome.

Plz

my pic

http://www.flickr.com/photo.gne?id=7378767028&

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When I went up to see the picture I got this response: Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo. But, this doesn't stop me from helping you become handsome or at least sharp, cool and great looking. Assuming your complexion is now free from acne, one needs a good haircut. Stylish clothes are a must. If you don't have a lot of money buy a few great things and check out thrift shops in rich neighborhoods. These people change wardrobes often and use a tax write-off when they donate almost new clothes. Most important, work out with free weights and get a good physique. It is so important to look like you are a star. You must shine. Not everyone has perfect features but smiling and dressing accordingly is really key to attractiveness. Walk shoulders up and not bent over. Posture means so much in body language. If you walk with good posture you look confident. Good luck!

• 9 years ago

can't see the picture but here are the basics to looking good:

Have nice clothes,skin, and hair.

get some clean,unwrinkled nice clothes with good style, get a nice clean-cut hairstyle, and

have good hygiene(wash yo face! moisturize your skin, and shave!)

add a dash of confidence to that and you're a stud! ;)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

private page

• 9 years ago

private picture

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Private page- please unlock

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.