?

how is scientology a religon if its fake?

How can you logically (since thats what scientology is about) call scientology a religon if the creator of it said it wasn't a religon. please explain you fkng rtards

Favorite Answer

The creators of religions say great many things, most of them contradictory.

The followers just pick and choose, pick and choose.

Religion is defined as a philosophy that addresses the spirituality of man and or the supernatural.

Scientology deals with you as the spirit. In other words, you are not your body. You are a spiritual being whose experiences span many lifetimes. Scientology was founded in 1954 by Scientologists in Phoenix, AZ. Since then we have over 9000 Churches, missions and groups in over 160 countries. Scientology is something we DO, not believe. What is true, is only true if one applies it and it works. I guess it's worked and not fake after all.

Scientology is an applied religious philosophy.

"the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, universes and other life. "

Why so angry ?

Anger is a a negative emotional tone. There is no understanding possible or any logical computation available to someone who is angry.So there's no real point in responding to this outburst.

The accusations and name calling doesn't exactly encourage anyone to take your question seriously... logically LOL

Spoken like someone who has never read a Scientology book or watched one of the many videos on the official site. Knowledge freely shared and able to be used by you to improve your life. As a Scientologist of over 41 years, I can honestly say that Scientology is not fake. You have to look for yourself and stop believing everything you read in the media. Geez

.

.

Cults are businesses. Religions are actually not. Religions are concept systems. So it is extra - is it a church or a cult. the reason i'm so particular is that not all Scientologists are in the Church of Scientology (the very arguable employer that Tom Cruise belongs to and which gets picketed so in lots of circumstances). There are non CofS Scientologists, in case you google unfastened Zone + Scientology or self reliant Scientologists, you will get extra of an theory of what i'm speaking touching directly to right here. If all of us have been to inquire from me if i presumed the "Church of Scientology" grow to be a cult, i might say "sure". They do an incredible form of cultic issues. in case you examine an define of what it is desire to be on team there or have been to assessment families broken up and human beings forbidden to undergo or perhaps examine serious boards on the internet (that's what have been given me in difficulty w/ them) then you certainly might think of "Cult!" and that i might believe you. yet as far as Scientology is going, that's a undertaking, it is practiced in CofS yet additionally in diverse places. The splinter and spin off communities do not chop up up families, tell human beings what to verify or whom to chat to, or any of that. So in case you have been to inquire from me if Scientology grow to be a cult, i might say no. in case you have been to inquire from me if that's a faith, i might say, relies upon on the guy and if he or she feels it is his or her faith. For me, it is extra a philosophy and it does bill itself as such.

Scientology is just as provable as any other religion.

I find that fact just totally awesome.

Don’t you?

~

Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men? Or has he withheld the power of the Holy Ghost from them? Or will he, so long as time shall last, or the earth shall stand, or there shall be one man upon the face thereof to be saved?

37 Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of unbelief, and all is vain.

like all religions?

$cientology is fake