Is there a web site I can download music straight to my iPod music?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, but downloads.nl is a good site to get most music. Or youtube-mp3.org if the other site doesn't have what you want. Then just add it to your itunes of course.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've tried out many music downloading sites, both free and paid. I found that with free music downloads sometimes I would get a virus which was very annoying. I now use Iomoio - you have to pay 16¢ a song but its worth it! They have all the latest chart albums and over three million songs. If you use the link below they even give you 2 free downloads to try it out.Also bear in mind that you don't want to get busted and fined! I've never needed anything else since

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

try http://mp3dragon.com/ Download free music

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Beemp3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

in simple terms acquire that video utilising internet acquire manager or youtube downloader, and convert the video utilising anyvideo converter or, youtube downloader, and reproduction that video on your ipod

• 9 years ago

Itunes, it goes from your computer to your ipod.

just plug your ipod into the computer and click and drag all the songs you want into your device on itunes

• 9 years ago

i used to use limewire... but be carfull, lots and lots of viruses on there DO NOT use it if u dont have a virus protection on your comp :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.